Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Calm


This vision caught my attention Wednesday morning while I was getting ready for work. I came upstairs to check my e-mail real quick and happened to look out the west dormer window and saw this.
Now, usually, my cameras are all where I'm not. This time, all but 2 were up here with me. That would be all but 3. I keep forgetting about the silly little charge-card size digital camera that I got for free a few months ago. There are photos on it that I haven't uploaded yet. I can only imagine the quality of a photo that's less than 1 megapixel.
There have been so many storms lately that I've been taking thousands of cloud pictures. Seems like it, but it's really been around 200/week. The thunderheads are building again right now and I can see them right outside the window here. I've already taken some today with my Minolta SRT200. Yep, that's an oldy, isn't it? I bought it off eBay a while back for $10 and haven't actually gotten a photo out of it yet. It helps if the film winds the right way. The first roll that I sent through it wasn't advancing so all 24 of my shots were on the same frame. Talk about exposure. Good thing I wasn't charged for the development of that one.

No comments: