Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daisies

Spring is here!
For one more day.
Summer starts in 1 day.
Goes to show you how long it's been since I've been here. Most of my posting these days is of photos to my flickr account. That can be extremely time consuming since I like to edit most of the photos that I post. You know, add a frame here, a watermark there....
I'm still knitting. Had to slow down and give up the charity knitting for a while. There's some weird thing going on with me that's causing pain and aggravation. Yep, I'm in pain and aggravating to myself.
I'm working on it. Maybe by the end of the summer I'll actually be able to do something without causing myself pain and aggravate myself in the process.
I'm working on something that's new to some people (knitters) but not new to me. I knitting a shawl-size piece of handknitted "fabric" then dyed it and am now reknitting the yarn into socks.
I'll post a photo when I actually have some progress.

No comments: